Restorative dentistry services provided by Alpharetta, GA dentist
At Alpharetta Smile Care, keeping Alpharetta, GA area patients’ smile healthy and preventing oral health problems is our top priority. However, sometimes injuries, decay, infections, or other issues that negatively impact your smile can arise due to a number of factors—many of which are often beyond your control, such as age, genetics, and accidents. We provide compassionate, non-judgmental dental care with a comprehensive array of restorative dentistry services that restore both the health and beauty of your smile.
Restorative dental treatments
“Restorative dentistry” is a broad term that covers a wide range of integrative dental services that are designed to manage oral health problems and restore health and a natural appearance to teeth that are damaged, diseased, or lost. Some of the common restorative dentistry treatments that Dr. Worful provides include:
- Dental crowns to protect a tooth, restore its natural contours and chewing surface, and prevent further damage
- Dental implants, bridges, and partial and full dentures to replace missing teeth
- Root canal therapy to treat an infected tooth and prevent it from needing to be extracted
- Composite bonding to treat chips, cracks, and fractures
- Tooth-colored fillings to repair cavities
- Emergency dental treatment when you need urgent care due to an accident or sudden pain
Dr. Worful combines a sense of artistry with precision and skill to craft restorations that that look natural and function like a normal tooth. In addition, he uses high-quality dental materials, such as modern dental ceramics, for durable, long-lasting results.
Schedule your consultation today!
When it comes to dental restorative services, there is often more than one way to treat a specific oral health issue. At Alpharetta Smile Care, patients in the Alpharetta, Milton, Canton, Cumming, Roswell, and neighboring areas can rely on Dr. Worful to provide an honest recommendation about their treatment options and to provide them with the information they need to make a well-informed decision. We see patients as true partners in their care, and take the time to make sure you have the knowledge you need to feel confident about your path forward. Call Alpharetta Smile Care at (678) 582-1601 to schedule your appointment today!