Alpharetta Smile Care in Alpharetta, GA is pleased to inform our patients that we are now open for all dental services. In the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic, we would like to assure you that we continue to be committed to your health and well-being with strict infection control measures in place at our office. Please contact us to book your appointment.
Patient Safety Precautions During Covid-19 in Alpharetta
Patient safety and protection have always been priorities for us.
We follow all recommendations issued by the authorities including CDC guidelines and regularly update ourselves on any changes that come into effect. Our extra Patient Safety Precautions During Covid-19 in Alpharetta exceed mandated safety procedures and include:
Checking the temperatures of all staff members before they start work.Wearing high-quality personal protective equipment.Using extra intraoral suction devices to reduce aerosols.Installing HEPA filters in the waiting room and treatment rooms. These high-tech purifiers clean the air throughout our office every 30 minutes.
Apart from these additional sterilization and infection control procedures that we have implemented, the following measures are also in place:
- We will communicate with you to screen you before you arrive for your appointment. You’ll be asked the same questions when you arrive at our office and will be required to fill in and sign a consent form. We will also take your temperature. Patients with a high temperature, cough, or other Covid-19 symptoms will be requested to reschedule their appointments.
- We fix appointments allowing for social distancing. We are trying our best to reduce waiting times for patients and reduce the number of patients in our waiting room at any given time.
- We clean and disinfect our waiting rooms and patient rooms and limit common touch points.
- We provide hand sanitizer for patients at check-in and check-out.
- Common items like toys and books have been removed from our waiting room and patient rooms.
- We request families to limit the number of people accompanying patients to our office.
- We do not use vaccinations, which we believe some practices have been using as a precautionary measure against the Covid virus.
We are taking all these measures for your health and safety, so you needn’t have any fears about scheduling your appointments with us. We believe taking care of your dental health is important, especially during a pandemic as maintaining oral health is related to one’s overall health.
We thank you for your understanding and for continuing to place your trust in us.
Dr. Doug Worful