Cosmetic dentist in Alpharetta, GA helps reveal your best smile
If you have something you’d like to change about your smile, such as a chipped tooth, crooked teeth, discoloration, or other cosmetic imperfections, you are not alone. At Alpharetta Smile Care, cosmetic dentist Dr. Doug Worful believes that everyone has a terrific smile – we are just here to help reveal it! We offer patients in the Alpharetta, Milton, Canton, Cumming, Roswell, and surrounding GA communities a comprehensive array of dental services to help them achieve the smile of their dreams.
Cosmetic dental treatments
From tooth whitening treatments to total smile makeovers, your cosmetic dental care plan at Alpharetta Smile Care is designed uniquely for you. Before recommending any treatments, Dr. Worful takes the time to learn about what you love about your smile, what you’d like to change, and your treatment preferences and budget. Based on this consultation and a thorough examination of your teeth, gums, and overall oral health, he will help you decide on which treatments will help you achieve your goals for your smile. This may include one or more of the following types of treatments:
- Teeth whitening to rapidly turn your smile from dull and yellow to dazzling and white
- Veneers, which are ultra-thin pieces of porcelain or plastic that are bonded to the front of your teeth, where they hide imperfections such as permanent stains, gaps, chips, and more
- Composite bonding, a chairside treatment that Dr. Worful uses to custom-design a terrific smile if you have issues such as chips, cracks, oddly shaped teeth, or other aesthetic issues. This amazing improvement can usually be done in one visit.
- Invisalign® and Fast Forward Smiles to straighten your teeth and correct bite problems
- Natural-looking restorations such as tooth-colored fillings, porcelain dental crowns, and inlays and onlays that blend in perfectly with the rest of your smile
- Tooth replacement options, including dental implants, bridges, and dentures, to not just restore the appearance but also the chewing function of your teeth
Your smile is a reflection of your personality, and Dr. Worful takes great care to ensure that your treatment plan addresses your cosmetic concerns while still retaining the aspects of your smile that make it uniquely yours. If you are tired of hiding your smile, call our Alpharetta, GA office at (678) 762-1601 to schedule your personalized consultation today!